For our seven-year anniversary, G and I are going on a quick trip to Mexico City and I couldn't be more excited. Though I've been to Mexico dozens of times, I've only been to Mexico City once, and that was nearly two decades ago. I've heard countless rave reviews about the food, the art scene, the culture, and everything the city has to offer, and I'm looking forward to taco tours, some pool-side lounging, and lots of margaritas. In the meantime, here are a few of the things I'm considering for our trip!
1. An effortless dress to throw on with simple sandals and still look put together.
2. A flirty date night dress that would look pretty with a bold lip.
3. A fashion-forward sneaker with pops of neutral shades to make them the ideal thing to wear with everything from cut-offs to printed dresses.
4. The easiest way to transform a LBD (and a potential bad hair day): an embellished, over-the-top headband.
5. A tinted sunscreen that makes your pores disappear and gives you the perfect amount of coverage. Done and done.
6. A nice smelling salt spray to spritz on my hair for that undone, done look.
7. A breathable, oversized hat to protect my face from the sun.
8. There's something about warm weather that makes me want to break out retro-inspired sunglasses, and these tortoise cat-eyes fit the bill.
9. A comfy, throw-on-and-go jumpsuit, meant to be worn with a tank and simple slides.
10. A cute coverup that can take me from the pool to drinks.
11. The cream, camel, and desert rose color combination on this sporty bikini is so chic.
12. I'll always take any excuse to buy a new sweatshirt, and this faded army green one would look great with either a neutral midi skirt or jean shorts.
13. A chic tote for carrying my things to and from the pool.