We never miss a Dermstore sale, especially when some of our most-used products have such a steep discount. Here's what we're trying out, loading up on, and adding to our carts:
1. R+Co SUN CATCHER Power C Boosting Leave-In Conditioner (30% off, currently $22.40): This is one of those products that sort of gives you exactly what you're looking for - it hydrates, separates, adds great texture and best of all, the smell is the most intoxicating, slightly smokey scent I've never smelled in a hair product.
2. Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Hydra-Gel Eye Patches (20% off, currently $44): Last year I bought these exact patches (as well as the gold ones) and I'm happy to report that I'm down to my very last pair, which feels quite fortuitous. I love that the jar comes with 30 pairs so that you have enough to use on a random morning when your eyes look a bit puffy, but are so effective you'll also reach for them anytime you have an event.
3. BABOR Collagen Concentrate Ampoule Serum Concentrates (30% off, currently $35): I first tried Babor's ampoules about a year ago and they've remained one of my favorite ways to bring dull skin back to life. They're so appealing to use - you crack open the vile, add the serum concentrate to your face and the results are close to immediate. You're left with skin that looks so bright and glowy that G has complimented me on more than one occasion after I've used them at night. I've tried several of the varieties, but never the collagen concentrate, which promises to plump and smooth skin, so I'll report back if I love it as much as the other products!
4. Baby Foot Easy Pack Original Deep Skin Exfoliation for Feet (30% off, currently $17.50): The amount of people I've watched on social media use this foot peel is...staggering. And I'll be honest, it totally freaks me out, since all your dead and hardened skin peels off, but it's exactly the thing I'll need to revive my feet after winter in preparation for sandal season.
5. REN Clean Skincare Ready Steady Glow Daily AHA Tonic (20% off, currently $38): This is one of those best-selling products that I've read about for years and know people swear by it, so I'm finally buying a bottle to see if the hype is merited. Anything that claims to brighten the appearance of dark spots, alleviate fine lines, and address uneven skin tone sounds like a winner.
6. Eve Lom Cleanser (20% off, currently $64): I was given a sample of this cleanser years ago and it's one of the most close-to-spa-like-experiences you can have at home. You apply it like an emollient cream and use the muslin cloth to remove makeup and any impurities. It leaves skin looking like you've just applied a rich oil, though without any of the greasiness, and feeling remarkably quenched.
1. Paula's Choice Omega Complex Moisturizer (15% off, currently $29.75): I love the CeraVe moisturizer I use, BUT, I find myself needing to apply around three layers when the weather gets colder, sometimes several times per day. I also need something a little more potent to help calm my occasionally inflamed chin (hi #maskne).
2. COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch (20% off, currently $4.80): I was under the false assumption that all pimple patches were pretty much the same thing until I got some from Target and discovered I hated them? I'm pretty sure these are the best I've tried, but I'm now considering going on my own pimple patch journey to really find out if that's true...
3. First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Lip Therapy (25% off, currently $9): Spending a lot of time in Minnesota this winter translates to a 100% chance I will need this eventually. Stocking up now to prepare for the inevitable!
4. 100% Pure Honey Almond Shower Gel (20% off, currently $16): My favorite scent in the known universe is almond extract. I'm new to the 100% Pure brand, but I appreciate their focus on all-natural ingredients. It kind of makes me think about the cheaper brands I'm used to buying in this category and what's actually in them...
5. Herbivore Botanicals CALM Bath Salts (15% off, currently $15.30): Yes, I have reached 32 years of age without ever having tried bath salts. I've been taking baths like crazy lately and using old shampoo to make bubbles though, so I think maybe it's time for an upgrade...?
1. bareMinerals ORIGINAL Loose Mineral Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15 (30% off, currently $22.40): Do you also have products you've been using since you were 16? Is that just me? This foundation powder has never let me down – and it's almost never 30% off. If it ain't broke, it's time to stock up.
2. Naturopathica Honey Vanilla Lip Balm (30% off, currently $11.20): Growing up, my mom had hand cream in every possible space – her car, her desk, her nightstand, her purse, etc. My version of that? Lip balm. I love keeping different products in all my go-to places, and for $11, I'm going to add this to my cart to store in my travel dopp kit.
3. LashFood PhytoMedic Eyelash Enhancer (20% off, currently $62.40): I recently purchased this...not at 20% off (ugh!), but I'm recommending that you do! My lashes look long with mascara, but I'd love to give them a little boost for the days I want to go makeup-free. I've been using it nightly for about three weeks (it's a three-month supply) and will continue to document any changes I notice.
4. Tarte Tarteist Double Take Eyeliner in Brown (30% off, currently $16.80): Brown liquid eyeliner?! Why have I never thought to try that? *And* this one comes with a gel liner on the other end, making it a perfect kill-two-birds-with-one-stone product.
5. bareMinerals BAREPRO 16-Hour Full Coverage Concealer: (30% off, $16.80): I've searched near and far, tested and tried multiple concealers, and keep coming back to this one. I even tried it against the cult-favorite Clé de Peau version, and prefer bareMinerals.
1. Rosacea Care Willowherb Moisturizer with Vitamin K (30% off, currently $31): Not sure why it's taken me this long to try a product specifically targeted towards rosacea (just embracing my perpetual flushed look, I guess). The reviews for this moisturizer seem very promising so it's a pretty easy "add to cart" for me.
2. COSRX Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence (20% off, currently $20): Don't let the word 'snail' deter you because this product is the real deal. This essence was pretty popular at the beginning of the Korean skincare boom and I'm not ashamed to say that I would secretly use my sister's bottle when we used to share a bathroom. You don't have to be a 10-step skincare person to reap the benefits of a good essence.
3. Grown Alchemist Intensive Hand Cream Persian Rose Argan Extract (20% off, currently $21.60): I'm not willing to disclose how many different hand creams I have on rotation but I'm pretty sure I could use one more. I've tried a few Grown Alchemist products in the past and enjoyed them all. The packaging is sleek and minimal, just how I like it. I foresee this hand cream making its way to my nightstand real soon.
1. Living Proof Dry Shampoo (20% off, currently $31.20): Who doesn't love a dry shampoo that can easily disguise the week-long period of not washing your hair? I'm always trying new brands that won't dry my hair out too much, and this one caught my eye with its price point and numerous reviews.
2. Elemis Resurfacing Facial Pads (25% off, currently $44.25): I've never tried facial pads but have been wanting to give this one a go. They're dual-action exfoliating pads that remove dead skin cells and boost overall skin radiance - which sounds like the exact thing my morning routine needs to leave me feeling fresh and ready for the day.
3. Herbivore Botanicals Citrine Glowing Hydration Body Oil (15% off, currently $37.40): Since moving out to the West Coast I've noticed my skin feeling much drier after getting out of the shower. I've never been one to moisturize after every shower, but I'm thinking that this product will change that. It's an anti-aging body oil that not only leaves your skin feeling hydrated, but also helps repair damaged tissue. Excited to give this one a try!