I've made Mother's Day gift guides for several years now, but it wasn't until I started curating these pieces that I realized that I get to celebrate the holiday myself this year! It feels quite surreal and while we still haven't figured out our plans, I do know all I want are baby cuddles + breakfast in bed. Here are some of my favorite picks for the moms and motherly figures in your life.
2. Magic Cream that will keep her feeling pampered daily.
3. Rosé created by a mother daughter duo in Napa.
4. A beautiful flower arrangement.
5. A cute dish towel with a fun saying.
6. New set of cheese knives to bring out at book club.
7. Chic flats that will keep her feeling hip.
8. A fancy chocolate bar in her favorite flavor combination.
9. Luxe coconut bath oil that smells like summer.
10. An enamel locket that you can put a picture of yourself in.
11. The best looking finishing salt sampler.
12. A fancy lipstick that she might not buy herself.
13. A sweet card.
14. Spring/Summer pajama set for weekend lounging.