1. A tool to calculate your carbon footprint (and where you can cut back).
2. How to find your Myers-Briggs personality type—and what it means for you.
3. Considering bangs? Use this guide.
4. Tips for fitting cooking into a busy schedule.
5. Living near water really does contribute to happiness.
6. How to use face oils, no matter your skin type.
7. Deals you can nab with your student email address (even if it’s a decade old).
8. How to pop a pimple—correctly.
9. Science-backed secrets for beating jet lag.