1. Lena Dunham on Hollywood’s under-the-radar “acts of everyday sexism.”
2. Here’s how long it will take you to read any book.
3. How to throw a large dinner party without losing your mind.
4. Is it a problem if your relationship has no problems?
5. Bookmark this for the next time you’re wondering if that site is down—or if it’s just you.
6. What to do if you’re bored at work.
7. Possibly the best baked invention since croissants: the croloaf.
8. How to start a “happiness” journal.
9. Are you friends with your parents?