Some people prefer little luxuries, others gravitate towards items that are more useful (...and of course, some people like both). As we searched for gifts that felt suited for those who prefer the simpler things, we discovered 33 incredible gifts – but each with a little twist to keep them from feeling mundane:
1. Stasher Bag Mix Lunch 6-Pack (currently on sale for $46): We love a gift that helps reduce single-use plastic, and these tropical colors would make packing up snacks or leftovers a joyful task.
2. La Colombe Morning, Noon & Night Gift Box ($40): The coffee lover in your life will appreciate the decadent dark roast to start their day, the smooth medium for their afternoon, and delicious decaf to enjoy at night. And it's a gift you can feel good about – $2 from each box supports Feeding America.
3. Steamery Pilo Fabric Shaver ($50): This gift is small but mighty. It shaves off any excess fabric and lint to extend your favorite sweaters' lifespans.
4. Cuisinart Elemental 4-Cup Chopper/Grinder ($40): "My parents gifted me this mini food processor a few years ago, and little did I know it would become one of the most-used tools in our kitchen." - Emily
5. Harvest & Mill 3-Pack of Organic Cotton Socks ($27): "I'd been on the hunt for vintage-inspired crew and ankle socks, and Harvest & Mill's were exactly what I was hoping for. I currently own six and am keeping everything crossed that they have a Black Friday sale so I can stock up on more." - Jess
6. Terrain Preserved Blooming Meadow Bouquet ($58): Why gift flowers that will wilt when you can buy a perfectly preserved bouquet that will last forever?
7. Omsom Southeast Asian Sampler ($29): Omsom's branding is impressive, and their starters are even better. This sampler pack comes with Vietnamese Lemongrass BBQ, Thai Larb, and Filipino Sisig, and the meals come together in under 30 minutes. Each packet serves two-to-three, so you'd be gifting 16+ delicious meals.
8. Gold Candle Accessories Bundle ($38-$58): Everything a candle enthusiast could need – and you get to select matches or a cloche, plus the finish on the wick trimmer/douter.
9. Anker PowerPort Charger ($60): Having a single charger to power both your phone and computer is one of those simple pleasures you don't truly appreciate until you've got it. This one is compact and has hundreds of raving reviews.
10. July Carry On Luggage ($245): We could tell you about the wide variety of color options, lifetime warranty, or the built-in ejectable battery that ensures your phone is always charged while traveling, but we'll let the 500 five-star reviews speak for themselves.
11. Material Kitchen ReBoard ($30): "I own two Material cutting boards and not only are they the ideal size and sustainably made, but I also love seeing the fun pops of color on my kitchen counter. P.S. I just learned that 50% of profits from the To Pó-Po with Love and Reimagine Justice colors are donated to Heart of Dinner and Drive Change." - Jess
12. Our Place Always Pan (currently on sale for $99): The cult-favorite non-toxic, nonstick ceramic-coated pan that comes with a nesting beechwood spatula and a stainless steel steamer basket. The amateur chef in your life will thank you.
13. Libro.fm Audiobook Membership ($45-$180): Any audiobook lover will greatly appreciate this one. They pick their own audiobooks, and their local bookstore is supported by your purchase.
14. St. Helena Olive Oil The Baker Set ($45): St. Helena Olive Oil's intention is to bring joy and comfort to the kitchen through the practice of baking...and this set will accomplish just that. It comes with a rosemary olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and French grey sea salt, plus a recipe card featuring olive oil cake and torta barozzi.
15. Sonos Roam Speaker ($179): The ideal speaker for a bedside table or an outdoor excursion. It's the lightweight, outdoor-ready, and portable smart speaker of your dreams.
16. Everlane The Long Mac Coat ($175): "When I wore this recently, my DMs were flooded with questions about it. It's a closet staple with a universally flattering silhouette – and it's the perfect transitional layer with a water-resistant finish." - Emily
17. Hawkins New York Essential Glass Straws ($18): A set of 6 glass drinking straws (we're partial to the pink multi tones) that give you the satisfying clink as you enjoy your cold beverages. Plus, they're dishwasher safe.
18. Atelier Saucier Ménage à Quatre Set of 4 Rainbow Edge Reclaimed Denim Napkins ($66): The reclaimed denim is timeless, and the embroidered hem in bright colors makes them feel a bit more special.
19. Compagnie De Provence Exfoliating Soap ($26): We love a two-for-one – this cleanses and exfoliates in a single step, and it smells incredible.
20. Able Brewing Able Kone Reusable Chemex Filter ($40): For the friend who's dependent on their Chemex coffee maker. This reusable filter makes their morning brew even more eco-friendly, and it ensures each sip is full of those rich oils and flavors normally trapped by paper filters.
21. Revlon® Pro Collection Salon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer ($39): "I've contemplated asking for the Dyson for effortless blowouts for the holidays, but my Revlon honestly does the trick at a fraction of the price." - Jess
22. Philips SmartSleep Sleep and Wake Up Light Therapy Lamp ($179): "I never used to be someone who needed an alarm clock to wake up, but when it's cold and dark in the winter, it's hard to get out of bed in the morning. This light illuminates gradually with an artificial sunrise and has the prettiest alarm sounds you can choose between." - Emily
23. Cocokind Reusable Facial Rounds ($18): No more disposable cotton pads – these are made of bamboo and cotton, and can be used after every toner application or makeup removal.
24. Phomemo D30 Label Maker ($37): For your neatest friend. This label maker connects to your phone via bluetooth and is small enough to nestle into a desk drawer.
25. Amass Pseudo Citrine Hand Sanitizer ($38): "We have this on our entry table to sanitize the moment we walk in or out the door. It smells like lemon and sandalwood, with a hint of green tea and lavender." - Emily
26. Urban Outfitters Janet Gwen AirPods Pro Case ($20): If you're prone to disorganization, these will make certain you never risk losing your AirPods again.
27: Fellow Stagg EKG Electric Pour Over Kettle ($159): "If we're talking strictly price-per-use, this gift is well worth every penny. I use it each morning for my pour over – I turn it on, brush my teeth, and by the time I'm done it's ready to brew the perfect cup of coffee." - Jess
28. Great Jones Dutch Baby ($120): The Dutch oven for smaller parties and kitchens – and it's cute enough to keep out on your burner. (Note: Their Black Friday sale is coming! Be on the lookout for a sweet discount soon.)
29. Eco Friendly Pet Hair Remover ($15): The one item a pet parent with a shedding animal can never have enough of. This minimalist design is far more preferable than the old-school sticky tape lint brush.
30. SALAV Quicksteam HS-04/T Handheld Garment Steamer ($40): A sleek design with two steam settings, and it's just over a pound, which also makes it easy to travel with.
31. Rifle Paper Co. Large Memo Pad ($12): "This notepad keeps me organized (I list out my daily tasks each morning and there's nothing better than physically checking them off) and it's pleasant to see out on my desk." - Kelly
32. Verilux HappyLight® Luxe LED Lamp ($70): This helps you get your daily dose of indoor 'sunshine' by emitting a bright white light that mimics sunlight. It's especially useful for those who suffer from SAD.
33. Salt and Stone Lightweight Sheer Daily Sunscreen SPF 40 ($34): "I don't need to tell you how important SPF is, no matter the season, but it's easy to remember to apply it when it's packaged beautifully enough to keep out on your counter." - Jess