When it comes to gifting, perhaps the greatest challenge is finding presents that won't break the bank but still make an impact. As we scoured the internet for the perfecr items for the men in your life, the practical friend, and the person who could use a little luxury, we came across some 25 gems that deserved their own post. Last but certainly not least in the 2021 gift guides – welcome to the best finds for $25 and under:
1. Etsy Corduroy Makeup Pouch ($23): A cute way to corral your skincare, makeup, or even desk essentials.
2. Lilah Lifestyle Co. Misura Measuring Spoon Set ($10): Anyone who spends a ton of time in the kitchen will thank you for this French-inspired upgrade.
3. The Chai Box The Chai Concentrate ($12): For the friend who doesn’t run on coffee but loves a caffeinated beverage.
4. The New York Times Cooking No-Recipe Recipes ($23): Highly rated and filled with 100 no-recipe recipes to make weeknight cooking easier and delicious.
5. 'Sisters Cann-Cann' Matches (Set Of 3) ($12): Emily received these adorable matches as a gift from a friend and instantly fell in love. It became clear we had to have them shortly thereafter, and we're thrilled to finally carry these Cann-Cann dancers in our Shop.
7. Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Trio (currently on sale for $21.75): Three colors in the ideal trial size if you’re not ready to commit to the larger version.
8. Eggs ‘N’ Toast Crochet Coaster Set ($12): The brunch fan in your life needs these adorable crochet coasters.
9. cupcakes and cashmere 3-Pack of Notebooks ($15): Our 2022 planners are available at Target stores now, and this pack of three lined notebooks are pretty enough to keep out on your desk.
10. Maelove Sun Protector SPF 30 ($22): High-quality, non-greasy mineral sunscreen with no white cast (Jess uses this every single day!).
11. Ombre Taper Candle Set ($12): Would add a lovely pop of color to a console or dining room table.
12. Stojo Duotone 12 oz Cup ($10): An excellent option for the environmentally conscious friend – comes in a variety of colors and it’s currently on sale (this is Cass' favorite!).
13. Kristen Ess Bow Slide ($14): A chic feminine accessory that works just as well year-round as it does near the holidays.
14. HAY Pink Tint Glasses ($21.25): Perfect to bring out when having a glass of wine or cocktails with a friend.
15. Muji Gel Ink Ballpoint Pen ($12.90 for a pack of 10): Emily’s go-to pens that she orders in bulk.
16. Lano Fruity 101 Superbalm Trio 3-Pack (currently on sale for $10): Love the idea of gifting three lip balms: one to keep in the car, one in the bathroom, and one in a purse.
17. Supernatural Kitchen Full of Heart Sprinkles ($8): To add to Rice Krispies Treats, on top of cupcakes, to complete an ice cream sundae…
18. Pack of 4 Reusable Silicone Molds ($18): No more single-use paper cupcake liners.
19. Outdoor Voices Club Crew Novelty Socks (currently on sale for $9): These will put a smile on the face of your closest hiking buddy.
20. Fairfax Chunky Rectangle Sunglasses ($16): A modern silhouette with eye-catching colors and a retro feel.
21. GIR Sprinkles Spatula ($13): Emily is known for taking out seasonal spatulas…luckily, sprinkles are appropriate 365 days a year.
22. Loeffler Randall Marina Headband ($24): Loved it for the style, but love it even more because it's on sale for 60% off.
23. Caswell-Massey Rose Water Tonic (currently on sale for $18): A wonderful facial toner to help tighten pores and tone your after washing with a bottle that's stunning enough to keep out on the bathroom counter.
24. Marvis Toothpaste ($10.50): The easiest way to make the mundane task of brushing your teeth feel a little more luxurious.
25. Madewell Plush Ankle Socks (currently on sale for $8.75): For the gal who gravitates towards all things cozy and colorful.