1. A cheery basket that will become your new catch-all.
2. This blush-pink mixing bowl set is almost too pretty to hide in a cabinet.
3. Give the gift of Zen with a palo santo + dish set.
4. Go for understated, elegant decor with a hazy wall print.
5. The most brilliant concept: a seasonal wreath subscription.
6. You can never go wrong with a beautiful, natural set of soaps.
7. A magnolia tree, that you can Amazon Prime.
8. Ombré tassels provide the perfect pop of color (especially when tied to a gifted bottle of Champagne).
9. This orion star lantern would beautifully illuminate any outdoor setting.
10. One of my favorite scents, from an L.A.-made Milo House Candle.
11. An ornate spice library for the most seasoned chefs.
12. Has a mortar and pestle ever looked so chic?
13. A stylish and affordable gold flatware set.
14. This cookbook marries cocktails and popsicles with over 90 unique recipes.