Fall has always been my favorite season. I love how you don't need an excuse to bake every weekend, cozy up with friends to re-watch old movies, all while knowing the holidays are just around the corner. Since yesterday was the first official day of fall, here's a list of things I'm planning on doing this year.
1. Learn to make apple cider donuts.
2. Do a house purge where every weekend we tackle a different closet.
3. Rent a cabin for a long weekend with friends.
4. Master three new soups.
5. Compile a list of scary movies to re-watch.
6. Host a baked potato bar party.
7. Visit a real haunted house.
8. Make pumpkin butter and package in jars for gifts.
9. Go to a watercolor and wine night here.
10. Zombie run.
I would love to know - what's on your to-do list this fall?