- 1 32-oz. bottle of tomato/veggie or Clamato juice (I like low sodium RW Knudsen Organic Very Veggie)
- 4 12-oz. bottles of Mexican beer (I like Pacifico)
- 1 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp hot sauce (Tabasco or Cholula)
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp low sodium Tamari (or soy sauce)
- 4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- lime wedges (for garnish)
1. Place veggie juice, beer, lime juice, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and Tamari in a large pitcher, stir to combine.
2. Mix salt and chili powder together on a plate. Rub the outside rim of the glass with a lime wedge and dip in the salt/chili mixture.
3. Fill glass with ice, pour in Michelada mixture, garnish with lime wedge.