Makes 2 servings
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened coconut water (I like Harmless Harvest)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk (I like Native Forrest)
- 2 tsp honey or agave syrup (adjust sweetness to preferred taste)
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 or 2 nectarines (optional, when in season)
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I like Warrior Food)
- 1/2 - 1 cup of ice (depending on how thick you like)
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries (optional)
- 1 tbs chia, flex or hemp seeds (optional)
1. Place liquid ingredients into blender, followed by the ice, fruit and protein powder.
2. Turn blender to highest setting and mix until all ingredients are thoroughly blended. Don't run for too long, or the protein powder may get slightly glue-like.
3. Pour smoothie into a glass, top with fruit or seeds and enjoy!