Club Monaco Collection Giveaway - Official Rules
CUPCAKES AND CASHMERE FOR CLUB MONACO SWEEPSTAKES
OFFICIAL RULES (THE “RULES”)
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Cupcakes and Cashmere LLC, 265 S. Doheny Dr., #201, Los Angeles, CA 90211, U.S.A. (“Sponsor”).
2. Eligibility: This sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to those entrants who are eligible to enter pursuant to these Rules (“Entrant(s)”). Entrants must be 18 years old as of the date of entry. The Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Sponsor, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Owners of blacklisted email addresses/accounts are not eligible to enter. THE SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW OR WHERE THE CONDUCT OF THE SWEEPSTAKES REQUIRES REGISTRATION OR THE PRESENTMENT OF ANY BOND BEFORE ANY STATE OR LOCAL REGULATORY AUTHORITY.
3. Agreement to Rules: BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, YOU AGREE TO BE FULLY AND UNCONDITIONALLY BOUND BY THESE RULES, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the interpretation of the Rules, the administration of the Sweepstakes, and the selection of a winner. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel the Sweepstakes at any time if it becomes technically corrupted or because of non-authorized human intervention.
4. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting at 12:00 PM PDT on May 13, 2014, and ending 11:59 AM on May 15, 2014 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). All entries must be received by 11:59AM PDT on May 15, 2014.
5. How to Enter: THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY ONLY BE ENTERED ONLINE, by leaving your email address in a comment at the end of the specified post on the Cupcakes and Cashmere blog located at www.cupcakesandcashmere.com (the “Website”). The entry must fulfill all Sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion ofSponsor. You may enter only once. You may not enter more times than once by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your entry(ies) may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Sponsor. The owner of the e-mail account used to enter the Sweepstakes will be deemed the Entrant. No purchase is necessary to enter or win the Sweepstakes.
6. Prizes: The winner will receive the complete, six piece, collection of Cupcakes and Cashmere for Club Monaco clothing (the “Prize”). The approximate retail value of the Prize is $1,631. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of Prize award. The specifics of the Prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other Prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The Prize is nontransferable. Any and all Prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner.
7. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. Winner selection and notification: On May 15, 2014, after the Sweepstakes Period has expired, one Entrant will be chosen at random from all entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The winner will be notified via email to the email address they entered the Sweepstakes with within five (5) days following the winner selection. Sponsor shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the Prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return the completed and executed Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release provided by Sponsor, the Prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by the winner of the Prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with these Rules, and all federal and state laws and regulations. The Prize will be sent to the winner at the address he/she provides. Sponsor is not responsible for delays in delivery of the Prize.
9. Publicity/Privacy: Except where prohibited by law, entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes permission to use winner's entry, name, hometown, voice, likeness, photograph and any statements regarding this Sweepstakes for editorial, public relations, promotional and advertising purposes on behalf of Sponsor without compensation. Your email address will only be used to contact you in the case you are selected as the winner.
10.Limitations: Sponsor, its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, and legal advisors are not responsible for and will not be liable for (a) late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, or unintelligible entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind; (iii) failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; (iv) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor that may cause Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (v) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the Sweepstakes, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; or (vi) any printing or typographical error in any material associated with the Sweepstakes. Any attempt by an Entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsorreserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11.Indemnification: You agree to release and hold Sponsor, its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.
12.Governing law/Dispute resolution: The Sweepstakes shall be governed by the laws of the United States of America and the State of California, without regard to its conflict of laws principles. Any and all disputes arising from or related to this Agreement shall be heard and determined by binding arbitration before a single arbitrator, and judgment upon the award(s) rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. The arbitrator shall be named by the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service (“JAMS”). Arbitration proceedings will be held in Los Angeles, California under the Rules of Commercial Arbitration and under the institutional supervision of JAMS, and the Parties irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the Federal and State courts located in California incident to any such arbitral proceeding. Witnesses residing outside of the State of California may testify telephonically or via such other audio/visual means as the arbitrator approves. The prevailing party shall be entitled to an award of its reasonable outside attorneys’ fees and costs. A final arbitral award relating to the Sweepstakes shall be binding and non-appealable. The foregoing provisions shall not limit the right of either party to commence any action or proceeding to compel arbitration, to obtain injunctive relief pending the appointment of an arbitrator, or to obtain execution of any award rendered in any such action or proceeding, in any other appropriate jurisdiction or in any other manner.
14.Winners List/Copy of Rules: To obtain a copy of the winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Cupcakes and Cashmere LLC, 265 S. Doheny Dr., #201, Los Angeles, CA 90211, U.S.A. Requests must be received no later than thirty (30) days from the announcement of the winner of the Sweepstakes.