I've loved stationery for as long as I can remember. When I was in third grade, soon after we'd learned cursive in school, I took a calligraphy class with a friend and have had an appreciation for hand-written notes and penmanship since then.
When I was looking to buy personalized stationery for Sloan in February, Minted was my first stop. They offer tons of gorgeous, unique designs (that are created by a community of independent artists from around the world!) for stationery, art, and customizable gifts. It's also a great place if you're looking for a Mother's Day gift and they've been kind enough to extend an exclusive 15% offer to cupcakes and cashmere readers (use code EMILYMOM15 at checkout). You can see their curated collection here and all of my favorite picks that I love and own below!
1. Elegance Calendar: I was never a photo calendar person until this one. My only mistake was only ordering one for myself since Sloan is currently vying to hang it by her desk.
2. Simple Luxe Foil-Pressed Personalized Stationery: All the colors are pretty, but it's no surprise I chose the blush pink for my own set of stationery.
3. Children's Stationery in Fuchsia: This is what I got for Sloan and love that the pink offers a playful touch without it feeling too childish (a hard thing to avoid when finding stationery for kids).
4. Doodle Cats Wrapping Paper: A nostalgic nod to birthday parties I went to as a kid, this is what I reach for anytime I want to make something feel special for one of Sloan's friends.
5. Casual Notebooks: I customized this journal with a picture of our family when we were in Italy and it brings me so much happiness every time I open it during work
6. Clean & Simple Business Stationery: Custom stationery can veer a bit serious, but sometimes that's not the vibe you're going for! I appreciate the lowercase lettering and tiny pop of color.
7. Sweet Desserts Wrapping Paper: The most playful, joy-inducing wrapping paper!
8. Softspoken Personalized Stationery: Simple, but undeniably chic, I'd recommend buying one for yourself AND your mom.
9. Monogram Notes Notebook: I know it seems silly, but I swear I'm more focused in my office when my supplies (like this monogrammed notebook) feel elevated.
A few others I'm loving...
A rattan woven serving tray that can act as a catchall on an entry table.
This table knot sculpture would look chic on a coffee table book.
You can't go wrong with a framed photo.
And their selection of cards is truly joy-inducing.