When I heard that most of Revolve is up to 75% off, with an extra 20% off using code CYBER20, I just had to get involved. Revolve has so many unique pieces, and with this great discount, everything I love happened to be under $100. Here are my 15 favorite items from the nearly eight thousand (!) items on sale:
1. LA Made Bondi Dress ($49): The raw hem and ruched side make this otherwise classic grey dress feel a little edgy (and so easy to throw on if you're in a rush).
2. L'Academie Marielle Culotte Pant ($79): These super-feminine pink pants make quite a statement. I'd pair them with a simple tee and sandals for a more relaxed look.
3. Dr. Denim Wide-Leg White Jeans ($40): I've been known to blatantly ignore the "no white pants after Labor Day" rule (the extent of my rebellious streak), and these wide-leg jeans prove my case even more.
4. Lovers + Friends Tie-Dye Cropped Hoodie ($90): The tie-dye trend is still going strong, and what better way to partake than by upping your loungewear game? This would look so cute with high-waisted black leggings to the gym, or just to brunch...
5. LPA Embroidered Cowl-Neck Slip Dress ($92): This slip dress in the prettiest blush pink calls back to the '90s in the best way possible.
6. Free People Tropical Midi Dress ($45): Perfect for a tropical getaway, this midi is as flattering as it is fun. Katie suggested pairing this with brown platforms and a straw hat for a summertime date by the ocean, which I love.
7. FP Movement Genesis Leggings ($40): As I've begun easing back into some semblance of a workout routine, I've been on the hunt for chic, practical leggings. I love the peach color of these pants, plus the scalloped detail adds such a nice touch.
8. Tularosa Brianna Dress ($59): Ever since our trip to Italy, I've been chasing dresses with romantic, classic cuts. I love the subtle puff sleeve on this dress and know I would pair it with sneakers and a straw bag all summer long.
9. Privacy Please White Midi Dress ($88): Even though it's November, I'm always on the hunt for white dresses. This pretty midi looks way more expensive than it is, and I love how it has a tight, cinched belt.
11. Seychelles Forward Wedges ($59): Leslie has these and they're so incredibly versatile. You can pair them with jeans and a tee or a maxi dress. (And I've never seen them priced quite so low.)
12. DONNI 2 Tone Scrunchie ($20): This satin scrunchie in chocolate and baby pink feels luxe and unexpected.
13. LPA Dona Croc Wedges ($81): These feel very Carrie Bradshaw to me. With a monochromatic outfit, all you need is a fun pop of color on your feet to take your outfit from normal to chic.
15. House of Harlow 1960 Sunglasses ($31): The metal frames and mirrored lenses on these heart-shaped shades keep them from feeling too cheeky.
While Revolve is having some of the biggest discounts I've seen yet, I'd be remiss if I didn't share all the other great deals going on right now. Goop is currently offering 20% off all Goop brands, Serena & Lily is giving 25% off sitewide, Food52 is also offering 20% off sitewide, Farfetch is adding 30% off all sale items, and Shopbop is giving an extra 10% off already discounted items! Happy shopping, and let me know what you're adding to your cart!
If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.