I have always loved Valentine's Day—even the many years when I didn't have a Valentine. It's such a fun opportunity to treat yourself and your girlfriends the way they deserve—and who doesn't love an excuse to dress in pinks and reds (whether it shows in your outfit or lies beneath it ;)? Here are a few indulgent gifts to consider for yourself or a galentine this February... or forward to your partner as a wishlist:
1. Hanky Panky x Lindsi Lane Suite Dreams Romper ($99): I'm normally loyal to my boyshorts for sleeping, but I would be thrilled to receive this romper. It's so delicate and feminine, and perfect for events like weddings or just lounging around the house.
2. Longline Bomber Coat (on sale for $269.98): Valentine's doesn't necessarily have to mean lingerie. I love how this jacket is equally functional and fashionable. I'd wear it to walk around the neighborhood in the morning with my favorite leggings and tee.
3. Herbivore Botanicals Coconut Milk Bath Soak ($18): Make your bath (and your skin) feel instantly more luxurious with this coconut milk soak.
4. Somerset 14k Gold Heart Hoops ($165): The second we got these in the Shop, I immediately threw them in my ears. I love how they look bundled on one lobe, but they also look incredible as single statement earrings.
5. Free People Love You More Undies (Pack of 3) ($48): These are the perfect combination of sexy and cute, and they're a bundle deal.
6. The Great. The Lounge Crop Pajama Pants ($120): I know hearts can feel a bit literal, but you all know how much I love The Great's loungewear. I have these pants in a neutral color and print, but don't miss out on this Valentine's edition.
7. Diptyque Paris En Fleur Candle ($74): I think everyone is thrilled to receive a Diptyque candle, no matter the holiday.
8. Sephora The Rose Gold Mask ($4): Stock up on these if you plan on hosting a Galentine's Day night next week!
9. Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Round Oven in Rose ($149.95 on sale): I rely on our Le Creuset for pretty much every meal. This Dutch oven, in the prettiest matte pink, will be perfect for cooking romantic dinners all year long.
10. Eaze Dosist Arouse Pre-Filled Dose Pen ($60): Although this isn't something I'd request, the idea is brilliant and would make for a fun gift for your partner...
11. Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick ($34): Charlotte Tilbury's 'Pillowtalk' is one of my favorite lip shades and formulas. This version, in a deep ruby red, would be perfect for breaking up any monochromatic outfit.
12. Essie Valentine's Day 2020 Collection ($9): Every February, our team patiently awaits the latest iteration of Essie's Valentine’s Day nail color collection. This season certainly did not disappoint, and I am especially loving the vampy, cherry red vibes from the color, “Love-Fate Relationship.”
13. Anthropologie Home Hermione Champagne Flutes (Set of 4) ($48): Whether you’re toasting with a significant other, girlfriends, or family, or pouring a few glasses for yourself (no shame), these vintage-inspired, gold-accented champagne flutes are sure to take your celebration up a notch.
14. Goop G.Tox 5 Salt Detox Body Scrub ($40): Celebrate some self-love this February 14th with a five mineral-rich body scrub that leaves your skin feeling like brand new. Plus, it's pink, so there's that too.
15. Valerie Rose Petal Petits Fours ($55): This year, consider ditching the bouquet of roses for these delicious, rose-flavored confections from the L.A.-based bakery, Valerie.
16. The Sill Hoya Heart & Clean Greens Face ($60): Go green this V-day with an adorable, heart-shaped potted plant and superfood mask that are sure to bring love to your desk, and skin, all year round.
17. Givingli Cards (price varies): Though I am a sucker for a classic handwritten card, I love the concept of Givingli's user-friendly, sustainable greetings cards that you can send with a gift card attached!
18. Free People Kane Cutout V-Wire Bra ($62): Perfect for a plunging neckline, or to show off a statement necklace, this bra feels on theme without being overtly kitschy.
19. Maison Margiela 'REPLICA' Lazy Sunday Morning Spray ($126): Anyone else excited that Valentine's Day coincides with President's Day this year? Let every day off this long weekend feel like a lazy Sunday morning with this feminine perfume.
20. Slip Slipsilk Pure Silk Sleep Mask ($50): As a mother and business owner, there are few things I love more than a good night's sleep. Made of 100% silk, this pink sleeping mask is definitely an upgrade from most others I've seen on the market.
21. Morgan Lane Genevieve Lace-Trimmed Silk Blend Charmeuse Playsuit ($250): The moment I saw this playsuit, I knew it had to belong on this gift guide. Beyond meeting the basic color requirements for any love day gift (red and pink), it is the ideal balance of sexy and comfortable.
22. Linden Single Floating Diamond Necklace ($450): When it comes down to it, all any of us want this Valentine's Day are diamonds. This classic necklace is sure to add a little extra sparkle to your everyday.