If this isn't completely obvious by now: I love a sale. Don't get me wrong, there are so many better parts of the Thanksgiving break than shopping online, but I do always carve out a few hours over the long weekend to stock up on my favorite items and some wishlist pieces when they're discounted for Black Friday weekend. This year, I scoured the best sales I could find to compile a few "best of" lists. I'm by no means buying everything I mention here, but I wanted to round up links I think are worthwhile in case you're on the hunt for a special gift to yourself or your loved one this season:
I'd be remiss if I didn't include our insane sale first in my round-up. Right now, we're offering 15% off orders up to $99, 20% off any order between $100-$199, and 25% off orders over $200. You can also take an extra 15% off staff picks and sale items.
1. Lia Dress ($118): I adore this dress since it's perfect for any situation. The pattern is bold and fun, while the cut of the dress is flattering and comfortable for work or travel.
2. The Halle Earring ($57): This earring is so great if you love the look of multiple piercings without the hassle of actually having them. I usually put the Halle in my second hole and attach the cuff to my mid-cartilege for a chic ear party.
3. Reese Earring ($74): A lot of ear jackets can feel more preppy than modern, so I love how the CZ of this earring hugs my lobe and pairs well with the Chrissy.
4. Elton Jumpsuit ($127): When this jumpsuit came into our Shop, I audibly gasped. Never has there been a better jumpsuit for the holidays. It's flattering because of its tie-waist, while still making a full statement at any party.
5. The Chrissy ($84): The Chrissy is an office favorite for obvious reasons: It's modern, chic, can be worn on its own, and is great for multiple piercings. Win, win, win, and win!
6. The Oxford Coat ($142): Everyone needs a classic coat in their fall repertoire. It pairs just as well with athleisure as it does a business casual dress.
7. Bonnie Headband ($21): Holidays are the perfect opportunity to wear bold accessories. I pair this headband with a midi dress, overcoat, and booties for the perfect party look.
8. Margot Earring (113): The Margot is a best-seller, and it's almost never in stock. Enough said.
9. Effie Coat ($142): Our collection of Fall coats expertly straddles the line of feminine and trendy. I typically reach for the pink version, but you can't go wrong with either dreamy pastel.
10. Anouk Mini Dress ($169): My perfect party dress, featuring an excellent color combination and wrap waist.
11. Siobhan Jumpsuit ($148): Jumpsuits have become such a staple in my wardrobe. Given everything we have going on, I've been gravitating towards throw-on pieces that are as comfortable as they are easy to accessorize.
1. Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream ($265): I'm not going to sugar-coat this recommendations—this cream is incredibly expensive (which is why I was kind of hoping I wouldn't love it as much as I do), but I've been using this every single night and have noticed such a difference in my skin. I'm more hydrated than ever before and find that my skin looks lit from within.
2. Caudalie Beauty Elixir ($49): This has been a go-to product of mine for years. It's so refreshing, and I love the smell, especially on a hot day.
3. Caudalie Premier Cru Serum ($150): Sales like this one are the perfect time to stock up on luxury skincare items. I've been using this serum religiously for years and can't imagine my routine without it.
4. Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick ($34): This cult-favorite lipstick looks good on everyone that tries it on. I love the shade pillow talk, but Katie also recommends Super Cindy.
5. Joanna Vargas Bright Eye Hydrating Mask ($60): Joanna Vargas is the queen of skincare. These patches save me when it comes to early morning photoshoots.
6. Kevyn Aucoin The Exotique Diamond Eye Gloss ($38): My favorite makeup always has the same components: a) can be applied naturally by hand, and b) shimmers and makes a statement. This gloss seems so pretty, I can't wait to try it out for a holiday look.
7. Byredo Hand Wash ($65): Luxury soap can absolutely transform a bathroom, and while we're waiting on renovating ours, I plan to deck out each sink with my favorite hand wash to make it that much more special.
8. Laura Mercier Caviar Stick ($29): One of my most trusted makeup items, these caviar sticks make any eye impactful, with almost no effort whatsoever.
1. Maya Dress ($68): How cute would this be paired with our Oxford coat, sneakers, and a crossbody bag?
2. Cambrie Dress ($173): This holiday dress feels so special and features one of my favorite holiday colors and fabrics: dark gold velvet.
3. Alix Pant ($68): These comfy knit pants will look so effortlessly chic with a vintage band tee, slides, denim jacket, and aviators for a weekend brunch.
4. Bea Skirt ($103): Midi skirts are an essential part of an L.A. wardrobe. I like the ditsy floral print on this one.
5. Lexi Sweater ($159): The key to California knits is to never have anything too heavy. This sweater looks luxe and well made, all without the super warming fabric featured on some sweaters.
6. Creed Dress ($173): I found my spring event dress. Paired with heels, a headband, and a top handle bag, this is the feminine, simple look of my dreams.
7. Velvet Canyon Ruby Tuesday Sunglasses ($140): I'm always on the hunt for vintage, cool-girl glasses. I think these may be it!
8. Dorfman Straw Hat ($61): Who doesn't need a straw hat for summer? Whether you're near the water or not, this is guaranteed to pull your summer look together.
1. Ganni Western Boots ($475): White boots and western boots have been everywhere this season. Put together, they're an item worth lusting after.
2. Rebecca Vallance Matisse Skirt ($545): This is the kind of skirt you can wear to an event and truly stand out. I'd pair this with my x Karla top and strappy heels for a sexy, glamorous look.
3. Aquazzura Deneuve Pumps ($750): This is an investment piece for sure, but this kind of heel will last you a lifetime. It pairs with everything, is well-made, and never goes out of style.
4. Paco Rabane Sparkle Bag ($650): I won't be actually picking this up, but I will drool over it all this winter. I love how vintage and luxe this feels.
5. Moussy Vintage Straight Jeans ($350): You can't go wrong with a vintage jean. This stiff denim will look so polished all year long.
6. Jennifer Behr Bow Barrette ($198): You all know how much I love a hair bow. The pearl details are perfect for the holidays.
7. Eugenia Kim Nelly Barrette ($65): I've never seen a hair accessory like this before! I'd love to push one side of my hair back with jeans and a tee to make it feel more special.
8. The Great. Tuxedo Button Up ($295): Because you can never have enough white blouses...
9. Needle & Thread Sequin Skirt ($249): Do you notice a trend here? I love how subtle this skirt looks compared to some on the market.
10. Endless Rose Colorblock Sequin Skirt ($90): Aaaaand as a direct contrast, I obviously need a hot pink midi skirt as well.
11. Stuart Weitzman Talina Boots ($397): This is just a great deal- don't miss out!
1. Golden Goose Suede Sneakers ($285): Golden Goose sneakers are pretty much never this cheap. If you're willing to make an investment in a sneaker that will last you decades, now is the time!
2. Doen The Jane Blouse ($81): It's no secret how Doen-obsessed I am. I love how simple and beautiful this blouse will look paired with my vintage jeans and mules.
3. Ganni Wrap Mini Dress ($142): Simple is better when it comes to warm-weather dressing. This dress, made by one of my favorite brands, is simple, chic, and easy to dress up or down.
4. RIXO Silk Mini Dress ($204): This dress is like cotton candy. Enough said.
5. Loeffler Randall Celeste Mule ($178): I love a statement mule when my outfit is just jeans and a tee. It can take me from office to drinks with no extra effort needed.
6. Tory Sport Hoodie ($86): Jess swears by Tory Sport, and I can see why. Not only are the fabrics superior to so many on the market, the bold retro styles actually make you want to work out.
7. Isabel Marant Wool Sweater ($349): Every winter I like to invest in one luxury knit to add to my collection. Like Iro, Isabel Marant sweaters are dreamy and still work with my California wardrobe.
8. Nili Lotan Paris Wool Pants ($222): Nili Lotan pants have been a staple in my wardrobe for years. They're high-quality and fitted in all the right places. Whether I'm at morning pickup or a big meeting, I know my outfit looks good.
*I'm not allowed to tell you Dermstore's deal until tomorrow, when it's released to the public, but what I will say is it's worth loading up your cart now - it's a good one! x
1. Tarteist Double Take Eyeliner: I've been using this eyeliner for some time now and love the two different textures of product (kohl and liquid liner).
2. Tarte Bronze & Glow Contour Brush: I haven't invested in brushes in a while and have heard great things about Tarte's brushes (Katie, Kelly, and Jess swear by them!).
3. Oribe Gold Lust Mask: One of my 2020 goals is to take care of my hair the same way I do my skin. Since I love the Gold Lust hair collection, I thought I'd try out this mask on my colored hair.
4. Supergoop! Everyday Sunscreen: We use this sunscreen by the boatload, especially during the summer. A sale like this is the perfect time to pick up the biggest bottle (or a few).
5. Oribe Gold Lust Collection: There was recently some discussion in our facebook community about whether or not this shampoo was worth it (it totally is, by the way). This gift set is the perfect way to test out the products at a fraction of the price.
6. Kevyn Aucoin The Contour Book Volume II: For photoshoots, I use this palette religiously to attempt my version of a contour. I highly recommend!
7. CosRX Fix to Fit Patch: If I have a pimple, I always need one of these on hand to start fighting it right away.
8. Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold Hydra-Gel Eye Patches: Moving is stressful. These patches have saved my puffy, stressed eyes in the past, so I may need to invest in them again.
9. Tarte Chrome Paint Pot: I recently did a sparkly smokey eye with a chrome pot in the shade martini and loved it so much I wanted to grab a few more. Both Jess and Katie wear park avenue princess, so that may be my next color of choice!
10. Nurse Jamie Instant UpLift: I was recently sent this roller and have already seen a difference in my face's tightness and puffiness.
1. Webster Convertible Crib ($798): There's no better time to prepare for a baby than during a big sale. Even though we're not looking for one, I absolutely love the details of this convertible crib.
2. Del Mar Pillow Cover ($62): You can never have enough pillows, and this is no exception. I would pair this beachy pillow with soft, feminine pink pillows to create a crisp and chic living room aesthetic.
3. Henley Wool Throw ($478): This item is such a splurge, but it looked so pretty on the site that I couldn't not include it in my roundup.
4. Monarch Pillow Cover ($158): We have a super similar pillow in our office that we get asked about quite regularly. I love the feminine detailing on this one!
5. Plymouth Rug ($1,358): This is similar to another office item that we get DMs about constantly. Serena & Lily has some of the best rugs out there, hands down. Don't miss out on the chance to get one 30% off!
6. Portside Armchair ($558): I imagine these all-around a light wood table, on top of layered, textured rugs for the perfect California-cool dining room.
7. "An Ocean's Roar" ($332): Similar to our beach art in my office, I love the blues in this photo. I think it would look incredibly chic in an office or bedroom as a piece of statement art.
8. Sunwashed Riviera Bench ($638): I always love the look of a bench at the end of the bed. This one is light and feminine, while still being practical for sitting or storage.
If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.