Our move is days away (technically speaking, we've been packing for the past week), and to distract myself from all the emotions, I've done a fair amount of wishful online shopping. Each of these items is something I've opened and added to cart thousands of times or a new iteration of an already loved item in my closet. If I was putting together a holiday wish list just to have one...I'd say this is it. Full of bubblegum pink, embellishment, and some lust-worthy beauty products, I'd be happy to receive any of this come the 25th!
1. Ganni Oversized Puffer Jacket ($375): A more streamlined take on a puffer jacket, this camel-colored coat by Ganni is exactly what I want to reach for now that the temps are starting to dip here in L.A.
2. Ganni Balloon Sleeve Sweatshirt ($124): This bubblegum pink sweatshirt is unexpectedly versatile: it's comfy enough to wear with sweats, but could just as easily be dressed up with a skirt for a cool, slouchy look.
3. Iro Markyl Sweater ($160): I love a winter white, and the details on this sweater (wide sleeves and a cool open weave, namely) make it too good not to add to my list.
4. Rhode Mary Dress ($465): Counting down the days until spring so I can wear this dreamy dress.
5. Endless Rose Velvet Blazer ($110): I love the idea of wearing this as a full suit (you can find the matching pants here), but would just as easily wear the blazer on its own with jeans and a graphic tee.
6. Deepa Gurnani Lavena Bobbie Pin Set ($40): These ruby-red bobby pins add the perfect, holiday-appropriate pop of color.
7. Oribe Scalp Exfoliating Scrub ($52): This scrub (made by the same brand behind my favorite shampoo and conditioner, mentioned here) sloughs away product buildup, dirt, and oil for healthier, shinier hair.
8. By Far Red Ankle Boots ($342): The beauty of these boots is in the details: the burnt red leather, kitten heel, and pointed toe make them way cooler than run-of-the-mill black booties.
9. Anthropologie Set of 4 Champagne Coupes ($72): With their golden rims and frosted stars and dots design, these coupe glasses have retro flair without feeling dated.
10. Loveshackfancy Floral Scrunchie Set ($45): Loveshackfancy is best at doling out ultra-feminine, romantic styles, and these floral scrunchies are no exception.
11. Endless Rose Colorblock Sequin Skirt ($90): This skirt, in the prettiest fuschia and shimmery baby pink, is a dream. I'd wear it with a worn-in tee and sneakers to make it more daytime appropriate.
12. & Other Stories Crystal Button Wool Cardigan ($119): The crystal flower buttons add the right amount of sparkle to an otherwise simple cardigan.
13. Tom Ford Cream and Powder Eye Duo ($65): I'm all for a multi-use beauty product, and I love that this shadow includes both a cream and powder (to be used separately or together).
14. The Great Longline Bomber Jacket ($450): There's really only room for one fuzzy pink jacket in my heart (you know the one...), but this bomber jacket by my favorite loungewear brand makes a compelling argument for adding another.
15. Victoria Beckham Cell Rejuvenating Priming Moisturizer ($145): As someone who spends a good amount of time in front of a camera, any product that promises to blur fine lines and imperfections is one worth trying.
17. Zara Marine Straight Jeans ($50): These butter-yellow jeans hit all the marks I look for in a pair of pants–a high rise, wide leg, and frayed hem.
18. Shashi Flower Barrette ($32): The pearl hair accessory trend is still going strong, and this barrette with pearl flowers adds a nice refresh to the look.
If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.