I think it's safe to agree that 2020 was a year unlike any other—and that the spirit of the holidays is greatly needed! Of course, the unpredictability and obstacles of this year are far from over, but thankfully there are plenty of opportunities to show your loved ones you care, even from a distance. Etsy has always been one of my favorite destinations for finding intentional gifts for a wide range of family and friends, and I feel so grateful to be able to partner with them from their Cyber Sale. For this entire week (the sale starts today and ends 12/2), Etsy is offering up to 60% off select products—including the 30 I've shared below and in my list here! I'm sure you'll have no problem checking off a few people on your list from the picks below:
1. Mini Wallet for Women ($16) You can't go wrong with a small leather good (bonus points when it's monogrammed).
2. Handmade Ribbed Vase ($68) Would look pretty with roses on a bathroom counter.
3. Three-Pack Tie Dye Face Masks ($28) Great to have on hand for distanced, outdoor get-togethers.
4. Set of Four Gold-Rimmed Dishes ($103) These remind me the dishes G and I got from our wedding registry and are great for corralling jewelry.
5. Poppy Nail Wraps ($9) A signature poppy red, but with a gold trim.
6. Winter Wreath ($103) There's nothing more festive or welcoming than a wreath on a front door.
7. African Cloth Doll ($63) I love this sweet, soft doll for a little one.
8. Custom Letter Necklace ($35) Select your friend's name or a meaningful word.
9. Wavy Candle ($23) A subtle variation on an otherwise classic candle.
10. Custom One-Line Portrait ($20) How beautiful are these minimalist portraits?
11. Los Angeles Map ($28) We had a similar map in our first apartment—it felt like an ode to our city.
12. Satin Scrunchie Set ($6) Perfect as a stocking stuffer.
13. Wine Bottle Tote ($52) Bring a bottle of wine, then leave the bag as a gift.
14. Herbs Engraved Rolling Pin ($24) These would look so beautiful across sugar cookies.
15. Sleeping Linen Shorts ($59) I bought a pair of linen sleep shorts in the summertime and never looked back.
16. Rose Gold Facemask Chain ($14) Such a chic chain, at a reasonable price.
17. Silk Scrunchie Headband ($53) I love a dramatic silk headband, especially for the holidays.
18. Set of Melamine Platters ($42) Mismatched plates, with pretty floral designs.
19. Abstract Art ($48) An elevated piece of artwork, framed or unframed.
20. Rapunzel Fairytale Set ($8) Downloadable (which makes it ideal for last-minute presents) and sparks creativity in kids.
21. Large Lidded Vessel ($119) This would look great on a coffee table or vanity.
22. Terrazzo Earrings ($45) Bold earrings that borrow from one of my favorite design trends.
23. Cluster Ring in 14k Gold ($285) A subtle and elegant fine ring.
24. Personalized Ornament ($28) This would be such a sweet host gift for a family.
25. Waffle Towel Set ($70) These are luxe and spa-like.
26. Self Care Gift Box ($42) When in doubt, a gift box of self care goodies is always a safe bet.
27. Olive Green Suede Bag ($179) A large suede bag, for a mom or best friend.
28. Custom Bracelets ($19) I love the idea of gifting nostalgic friendship bracelets.
29. Silver Swiss Dot Nail Wraps ($9) Just a hint of glimmer for your nails.
30. The Grill Master Gift Set ($30) I'm seriously considering this set for G.
Thank you to Etsy and ShopStyle for partnering with me on this post!