Breakfast in bed is a classic, and a card is always meaningful, but sometimes mom deserves just a bit more. It's not easy to find items that will both surprise and delight her, so we scoured the internet for unique, chic, and functional gifts that will make your mom feel truly appreciated this year.
And for those who, for whatever reason, have a tougher time on Mother's Day, we're sending you a big virtual hug. x
1. Great Jones Stir Crazy Mixing Bowls ($95): We couldn't resist adding these when they recently released them in their "Taffy" color.
2. Gingerly Goat Milk Soap ($12): A practical product in stunning packaging.
3. Glass Cloche + Matches ($32): The prettiest way to display your matches, with seven shades to choose from.
4. La Veste Cherry Housecoat ($120): We'll be referring to robes as housecoats from this moment forward.
5. Jennifer Behr Large Monarch Flip Clip ($265): An intricately-beaded Monarch Butterfly, rendered in full color with incredible attention to detail.
6. Ximena Wall Mounted Vase ($34): A nontraditional way to display the bouquet to accompany this gift.
7. Actually Curious Cards ($25): For the mom who values deep, rich conversations.
8. VAISSELLE Drink Me Gingham Jug ($105): The future star of your mom's tablescape: a striking ceramic piece inspired by antique French crockery.
9. LSA Utility Board ($58): The unfinished blond ash wood is gorgeous, and the leather handle really completes the look.
10. Roen Rue 52 Candle ($34): Not *quite* the same as a trip to Paris, but an easy way to evoke the French feel at home.
11. Hand Drawn Fine Art Prints of a Favorite NYC, London, or Paris Restaurant ($95): A visual vacation your mom can frame and hang until the next meal there.
12. Bel Air Diamond Mama Necklace ($495): An extra special gift for the woman who deserves a bit of sparkle.
13. KNC Beauty Big Set ($28): A little pampering goes a long way.
14. Flamingo Estate Native Botanical Hand Soap ($29): The kind of indulgence she doesn't want to spend on, but would love to be gifted.
15. Bitter Honey Cookbook ($26): A cookbook that's filled with delicious recipes and also happens to look elevated out on a coffee table.
16. Waffle-Knit Home Spa Hair Set ($48): The perfect foundation for an at-home spa night (throw in a face mask if you're feeling extra generous!).
17. Pour Over Carafe ($85): At-home coffee brewing has never been chicer.
18. Sophie James Rosé Gift Set ($114): Don't miss the opportunity to snag one of their Rosés (usually reserved for their members!) while you can.
19. Handmade Floral Ceramic Egg Tray ($38): Spark a little joy each time she opens the fridge.
20. 54 Thrones African Beauty Butter Gift Set ($29): Give the gift of never having dry hands again, because mom can keep these in a purse, the car, and in a desk.