We leave for Hawaii in exactly one week (not like I'm counting down or anything) and I cannot wait to get there. In the meantime, here are a few of the things I'm considering for the trip to elevate my vacation look.
1. Marysia Jumpsuit. A comfy, throw-on-and-go jumpsuit that would look great with a statement earring.
2. One Story Earrings. I'd wear these with a stylish jumpsuit (see no. 1), a bright coral lip, and a messy ponytail at the nape of my neck.
3. Amuse Society One Piece. A seductive black swimsuit that's chic enough to tuck into a pair of vintage cut-offs for a look that takes you from the pool to lunch.
4. Beatrice Valenzuela Sandals. On a recent girls trip, three of the four of us had these sandals. You better believe that I'm scooping up a pair for myself so I'm no longer the odd one out.
5. L*SPACE Lifeguard Hat. A classic, oversized hat to protect from the sun with a tie to keep it secured in case the wind kicks up.
6. Kisuii Smocked Shorts. Easy breezy shorts to pull on after a dip in the ocean.
7. L*SPACE Wrap Bikini Top. This bikini top is like the sisterhood of the traveling pants - regardless of your bust size (up to a D cup, which I am), it looks great on everyone. Since I'm on the busty side, I couldn't believe how much support and lift I got from a top that also has serious sex appeal.
8. Artesano Basket Tote Mini. A sweet little basket for toting your essentials in watermelon-inspired shades.
9. Tularosa Wrap. The pastel stripes on this wrap are such a cheerful way to cover up after the sand.
10. Roller Rabbit Tunic. I like how this tunic has a bit more of a subdued take, but with enough attention to detailing to still make it look elevated. Paired with a sleek slide, I'd wear this by a poolside bar.
11. Sunday Somewhere Sunglasses. I'll never jump on board with the tiny sunglasses trend, but these are a nice way to embrace the look, without sacrificing that whole protect-you-from-the-sun thing.
12. MOTHER Shorts. A nod to '70s athleisure, I'd wear these playful rainbow shorts with some kicks and a simple tank.
13. Theory Pocket Dress. A tissue-thin tank dress that would look great with a slim braided belt (P.S. the rolled sleeves add a nice touch).
14. Cupcakes and Cashmere Dress. A cheerful cherry print dress that was made to be worn out in the sun.
15. Tony Bianco Sandal. The frayed linen straps on these neutral sandals make them look a lot more expensive than they actually are ($100).
16. L*SPACE High Waisted Bottoms. These are the bottoms I bought to pair with my bikini top and they make my legs look seriously long.