As most of my loyal readers can attest, I'm all about finding the most affordable and practical options when shopping for myself, except when it comes to bags and wallets. Since durability is key, I like to invest in well constructed leather pieces that will also look chic and classic. Since my Hobo wallet is on its way out, here are some promising replacements that are top on my list.
- The mustard yellow leather paired with an ultra sleek buckle could totally double as a clutch at night.
- If I decide to go for a sturdy wallet in a classic shape, this little Marc Jacobs number will be the one.
- The ivory color is a nice departure from my sea of brown and black wallets with its trademark lock and preppy flap.
- Last year, I was obsessed with the bag version of this wallet, but think the miniature size will add some nice texture to my purse.
- The pebbled leather and added zipper with studs adds a bit of edge to this anonymous Louis Vuitton.
- This shade of petal pink is probably one of my favorites and in this quilted pattern, it's almost too cute to resist. What do you think, my lovely readers? Do you have a favorite?