When I found out that Shopbop was having a huge sale (including the Staud 'Shirley Bag,' which I'd been looking at for months), I knew I had to set aside some time to check it out. I spent the morning sipping coffee and combing through over 3,500 items to find the best 15:
1. Acler 'Marita Bodice' (was $323, now $226): This blouse has a lot going on, but the structured sleeve and off-shoulder, asymmetrical silhouette somehow just work. I'd wear it with high-waisted denim and these slides.
2. Current/Elliott 'Vintage Cropped Slim Jeans' (was $268, now $80): These 'vintage' jeans are pretty much the closest you'll get to actual vintage without sifting through pairs at a flea market. I love the slightly faded wash and understated distressing.
3. Ganni 'Seersucker Check Top' (was $115, now $40): Ganni makes some of my favorite prints every fall, and this top is no exception, with flattering seersucker accentuating the plaid.
4. No. 21 'Strass Necklace' (was $155, now $46): This necklace feels very reminiscent of the statement necklaces that were everywhere ten years ago. To avoid replicating that exact look, I'd wear it with a white tee and vintage jeans as a final, sparkly touch.
5. Anine Bing 'Madeleine Blazer' (was $329, now $230): Anine Bing makes some of the best blazers, and they rarely go on sale. You should definitely scoop up this statement-making snakeskin option at nearly half-off.
6. Vince 'Tapered Pull On Pants' (was $265, now $185): I already own a pair of Vince's elastic waist pants in black, and love them so much I want a second pair in white. (They're like wearing pajamas, but so much more polished.)
7. Staud 'Radar Dress' (was $245, now $145): This dress feels like an update on a trench coat, with statement buckles and just a peek of stripes. I'd wear it to a meeting where I need a boost of confidence.
8. Parker 'Candy Dress' (was $268, now $134): I love any dress with a dropped ruffle, but the unique silhouette and striped print on this one make it extra special.
9. Parker 'Sheri Knit Dress' (was $448, now $224): I'm sure I sound like a broken record at this point, but pink and red is my favorite color combination, whether in a one-piece or an office-ready dress.
10. Moussy Vintage 'MV Hialeah Straight Jeans' (was $300, now $210): These relaxed, distressed jeans strike the perfect balance between "boyfriend" jean, while still shaping the butt. Erring on the side of rebellion, I'm considering buying a pair for post-Labor Day.
11. RE/DONE 'Crew Neck Sweatshirt '(was $225, now $67): I'm into pretty much any rainbow motif, and love the vintage vibe on this just-cropped-enough sweatshirt.
12. Diane Von Furstenberg 'Maia Dress' (was $398, now $119): While DVF is best-known for their wrap dresses, this dress makes the argument that we should all be paying closer attention to their asymmetrical silhouettes and playful prints.
13. Le Nine 'Nina Crystal Bag' (was $470, now $329): I added this jewel of a purse to my 'Hearts' earlier this year, waiting for it to go on sale. Needless to say, I'm tempted to click *buy.*
14. Mara Hoffman 'Nikko Pants' (was $375, now $262): The fluttered paperbag waist on these high-waisted trousers makes such a chic statement.
15. Brinker & Eliza 'Supernova Huggie Earrings' ($138, now $96): I've loved the number of shells that have showed up in accessories this season, and have even purchased a few puka shell necklaces and clips, but these jewel-embedded earrings are a more subtle way to try out the trend.
If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.