Today is Revolve's annual birthday sale, and they're offering 18% off some of my favorite brands, like Theory and The GREAT, with the code HAPPY18. I took some time to browse the sale so I could round up a few of my favorite items—and daydream about stepping out in a refreshed wardrobe (and not just sweats) in the hopefully near future! Here are my picks from the sale:
1. Theory Len Tubular Tank (in nude) (was $110, now $90): Theory makes some of my favorite basics, and this tank would look great tucked into vintage denim.
2. LoveShackFancy Luanne Tank (was $245, now $200): A pretty eyelet tank I imagine will go quickly!
3. Anine Bing Denim Jacket (was $299, now $245): Anine Bing kills it with pretty much every blazer and jacket she designs, and I love the vintage inspiration in this denim option.
4. Bardot Uma Top (was $69, now $56): A basic white tank, with just a hint of '80s inspiration.
5. Atoir x Rosalia Trench (was $381, now $312): Considering this trench in the hopes I'll have somewhere rainy to wear it soon.
6. Just BEE Queen Sol Top (was $255, now $209): The structured twist in this bold crop top makes me excited for nights out again.
8. 1 STATE Linen Front Blazer (was $159, now $130): For a summertime powersuit, or the perfect "high" to "low" denim cut-offs.
9. The GREAT. College Sweatshirt (was $175, now $143): A vintage-inspired sweatshirt from one of my favorite loungewear brands.