As we usher in the warmer weather and change in season, our team is doing some spring cleaning (and updating!) in our homes...and Lulu and Georgia's Friends & Family Sale couldn't have come at a better time. I've pulled some of my favorite included items in case you're also looking to freshen up your space.
FURNITURE AND RUGS
1. Vance Doormat (was $54, now $40.50): Such a warm way to welcome guests at your front door.
2. Ismenia Rug (various pricing depending on the size): The closest thing to a vintage rug without the price tag of a vintage rug.
3. Hannah Cabinet (was $2,999, now $2,250): This is the cabinet I have in my office – I love the texture provided by the cane doors, and that it's substantial enough to hold so many work-related items in the prettiest way possible.
4. Amanda Accent Chair (was $699, now $524.25): Jess has this faux shearling chair in her bedroom, and has since become beloved by her two cats as well. (Bonus – they don't scratch at it!)
5. Vyolet Accent Chair (was $1,198, now $898.50): A similar silhouette to the vintage chair I has reupholstered in our living room, and this one has a remarkable amount of fabric options.
6. Adara Bed Frame (was $1,698, now $1,273.50): Similar to our guest room bed frame that my parents can attest feels both sophisticated and effortless.
KITCHEN AND DINING
1. 12-Piece Tara Melamine Dinnerware Set (was $199, now $149.25): How gorgeous would these be dining al fresco on top of a linen tablecloth?
2. Salamat Ceramics Tephra Bowl (was $40, now $30): Such a fun way to enjoy morning oatmeal, or a late-night bowl of ice cream.
3. Set of 4 MADRE Linen Napkins (was $44, now $33): All four color options are incredibly chic, but I'm partial to the Crimini.
4. Rosala Wood Serving Board (was $36, now $27): For any upcoming hosting opportunities (which, in my mind, is a really a cheese board opportunity).
5. Farmhouse Pottery Windrow Berry Bowl (was $94, now $70.50): Prep for all that upcoming summer produce.
6. Farmhouse Pottery Silo Petite Bowl (was $32, now $24): I thoroughly believe that you can never have too many small, ceramic bowls. They're versatile enough for both prep work and serving, and can be used for things like hummus, dips, olives, or nuts.
1. Etta Champagne & Wine Bucket (was $28, now $21): A total game changer for outdoor entertainment.
3. Salamat Ceramics Canyon Mug (was $38, now $28.50): If G let me have mismatched mugs...this would already be in my cart.
4. Set of 2 Noe Water Glasses (was $35, now $26.25): These are marketed as water glasses, but would also make cocktail hour that much more special.
5. Set of 6 Elsie Bistro Glasses in Green or Clear (was $62, now $46.50): Love these for water, wine, or affogatos.
6. Set of 4 Shelly Tumbler (was $64, now $48): The woven seagrass sleeves will make any beverage at home feel like a drink on vacation.
HOME DECOR AND LIGHTING
1. Shauntae Tray (was $198, now $148.50): You know how I feel about a woven tray with leather accent handles...
2. Almarine Chain Décor (was $65, now $48.75): Such an easy way to add texture and depth on top of a console table or stack of coffee table books (we have this in our guest room!).
3. Sayan Pendant Light (was $375, now $281.75): The jute pendant hanging above the bed in our guest room. We love coastal-inspired decor, and this light feels so very California.
4. Ottilie Vase (was $20, now $15): A simple ceramic bud vase with a natural, sand-finished look.
5. Ariana Table Lamp (was $598, now $448.50): We have two of these (in white), one on each of the nightstands in our guest room.
6. Farmhouse Pottery Pantry Candlestick (was $72, now $54): All three of the wood options are beautiful, and I love the idea of getting a mismatched pair (one small and one medium) for varied height on our dining table.