Our team loves a good sale, and when we heard about Credo Beauty's site was 20% off, we couldn't resist rounding up what made its way into our carts.
1. Westman Atelier Baby Cheeks Blush Stick in Poppet: There's something about this transitional time between seasons that always leaves my skin looking slightly dull and lackluster. After I complimented a friend's complexion recently, she shared her secret: Westman Atelier's Blush Stick in Poppet, a playful, bright pink that wakes up even the most tired-looking skin.
2. Ilia Limitless Lash Mascara: Anytime this goes on sale, I stock up. The GOAT of mascaras, it makes lashes look impossibly long, defined, and dark black, plus it washes off with soap and water without needing to use eye makeup remover.
3. Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask: If I'm meeting up with friends or going on a date with G, I'll pop this mask on while getting ready and by the time I wash it off, I see a noticeable difference in the texture of my skin with smaller pores and a healthy glow.
4. Rituel de Fille Eye Soot (in Exuviae): Everything from this brand is gorgeous and these little eye soot pots are no exception. I own them in other colors and their powder-meets-cream formula is so appealing and I can't wait to try out this metallic copper.
5. Osea Undaria Algae Oil: I was just gifted this oil a few weeks ago and have made such a dent in my first bottle (it makes my skin the softest it's ever felt) that I'm already buying my next one since I'll inevitably run out very soon.
1. Olio E Osso Tinted Lip Balm: Credo’s selection of tinted lip balms is EXCELLENT, and this one from Olio E Osso is next on my list to try. I could really go with any color they offer and be happy, but the bright berry vibes of No. 3 “Crimson” is really speaking my language this fall.
2. Ere Perez Jojoba Eye Pencil: I’ve been almost exclusively wearing bronze colored eyeliner since I was 18 (yes really) and it’s actually way harder than it should be to find this somewhat unusual color. The NARS eyeliner I wore for over 10 years recently started having quality issues and then was discontinued altogether, and this Ere Perez pencil has 4.5/5 stars and all of my intrigue.
3. Ellis Brooklyn Sci Fi Eau de Parfum: Okay fine, you got me. Yes, I *really might actually* pay $24 just to find out what they think my favorite book genre smells like.
1. Ilia Color Block Lipstick in Amberlight: If anyone is looking for a clean daily nude lipstick, this is it. I own and love it, along with cult-favorite Pillow Talk by Charlotte Tilbury, but find Ilia's to be much more wearable and long-lasting on a day-to-day basis.
2. w3ll people Expressionist Brow Gel in Clear: I’ve used Benefit’s Gimme Brow for years, but only on days when I apply makeup (otherwise the slight tint makes my already bold brows a bit *too* prominent). I’m excited to try this clear version that has incredible reviews on the mornings where I'm committed to a more fresh-faced look.
3. basd body care Seductive Sandalwood Body Lotion: As a big fan of androgynous scents, this body lotion is extremely intriguing and I'll be adding the 8 oz. version to my cart to ensure that I like it before investing in the larger option.
1. DedCool Fragrance 02: Juniper / Sandalwood: I'm a sucker for any sandalwood scent (but then again, who isn't?) and I've heard nothing but good things about DedCool. I love that their scents are meant to be layered.
2. goop G. Tox Himalayan Salt Scrub Shampoo Scrub: I've been using a lot more dry shampoo lately (I'm trying to hair train again) which means my scalp is going through some things. My hairdresser suggested I try a scalp scrub and I like that this one by goop doubles as a shampoo as well.
3. Reverie Cake: Restorative Scalp Tonic: Dry shampoo buildup aside, my scalp has been really dry lately. I have fine hair so I'm not too keen on using heavy conditioners or masks, but this tonic has a really straightforward ingredient list. Even though it's oil-based, it doesn't look as heavy as other products.
1. Ilia Clean Line Liquid Liner: When it comes to makeup, I don't go a day without wearing winged eyeliner. My look feels incomplete until I've applied it, and I'm always looking for new liquid liners to try. I still haven't found my "holy grail" liner yet, but I have a strong feeling that it might be this one.
2. Guava Leave In Conditioner: It's a challenge for me to find the perfect leave in conditioner, and always has been. My hair is naturally curly and easily dries out, and it's a struggle for me to find the right moisturizer - one that doesn't feel too sticky or heavy, but still controls frizziness and holds my curls in place. I haven't tried this one yet, but I was sold after reading "nourishes, repairs, and strengthens."
3. Ilia Super Serum Skin Tint: What first caught my eye about this skin tint was its variety of skin shades. I typically get my makeup from the drugstore, where the options are very limited, especially for someone who falls somewhere right in the middle of the spectrum. My skin has the tendency to get pretty oily throughout the day and I've realized that caking on liquid foundation doesn't do me any favors. A skin tint with light dewy coverage is ideal...but this one is on another level. It falls into the three categories of skincare, makeup, AND sun protection, and might just be a miracle product.