Between the lack of both sleep and sun exposure, my skin has been looking a bit washed out and sallow (the perks of being a new mom). Since neither of these issues will be fixed anytime soon, I've been making sure to at least make it look as though I get outside every now and again. When I don't have time to apply self tanner, here are my tips to looking sun-kissed in under a minute.
1. I always start with the hollows of my cheekbones by sucking in my cheeks lightly and following the natural curve. It looks really dramatic at first, but I go over it with my foundation brush multiple times until it's blended in well.
2. Then I put bronzer along my hairline, starting from right above my ear on one side and moving in an upside-down "U" until I reach the opposite ear. 3. Whatever is left on my brush goes onto my eyelids and then down the sides of my nose.
4. I finish with a light swipe on my chin and along my jaw.
5. Because I use a liquid bronzer, I also like to use a cream or liquid blush for an all-over dewy look. I apply the blush to the apples of my cheeks and blend it upwards towards my temples.
6. I finish with highlighter on the top of my cheekbones, and dot it up and around the tops of my eyebrows and blend by tapping it into my skin.