I've always looked to Revolve for flirty summer pieces, but it wasn't until recently that I discovered they also have an impressive beauty collection, full of under-the-radar skincare and makeup products. I recently went through and added several products to my cart, some of which I've tried and others I can't wait to get my hands on, like an acetone-free polish remover cream and a genius pen that replaces Q-tips. Here are some of my favorite products I came across:
1. Eyeko Brow Game Strong ($25): Since I'm constantly trying to make my brows look fuller, while also maintaining a natural feathered look, I'm a sucker for any brow product that promises exactly that. I love that this one includes a growth-promoting formula.
2. Lemonhead LA Spacejam ($28): Even though I have no idea when or where I'd wear this chunky glittery eyeshadow, I've never seen a product that sparks more joy. I'm just excited to see it in my makeup drawer every morning—until the day I finally have an occasion to wear it.
3. ILIA Lipstick Crayon in Karma Chameleon ($24): ILIA's one of my favorite all-natural brands (ever since it won our mascara competition). This lipstick crayon is the exact punchy guava color I want to wear all summer.
4. Frank Body Cherry Bomb Lip & Cheek Tint ($12): Lanolin-based lip products are my favorite since they're some of the most hydrating. The sheer color on this tint would be cute on both cheeks and lips for some subtle summer color, and who doesn't love a multi-tasking product?
5. Lipstick Queen Frog Prince Lipstick ($25): This is yet another product I don't necessarily need, but am completely intrigued by. This green lipstick transforms into a flattering rosebud pink as soon as it touches your lips, and is exactly the type of fun product that would gain me brownie points with my daughter.
6. Jillian Dempsey Gold Sculpting Bar ($195): I'm always curious about any sculpting product, especially after a night of drinking or sushi when I wake up with extra puffiness. I've heard such wonderful things about this product (Violet Grey recently published a video of the founder giving a tutorial) that I feel like it's finally time to pull the trigger.
7. Nurse Jamie Face Wrap ($30): Around the time my grandma was sick, I bought myself an eye mask I kept in the freezer, since I was waking up with such swollen eyes every morning from crying. While I no longer need the help of an icy mask, I've taken to keeping this mask in the fridge, then putting it on after I've applied serum. It aids in extra absorption with a refreshingly cool touch.
8. Eloise Beauty Get Glowed Illuminating Drops ($35): My goal is to constantly look like I've spent the day at the beach, glistening from being sun-kissed. These illuminated drops help me achieve that look, even in the middle of June gloom.
9. Beautyblender Re-Dew Set & Refresh Spray ($30): I tried a similar product after a long day before an event, when I didn't have time to re-do my makeup, and it's the perfect product to always have on hand when you want to look like you haven't already had your makeup on for eight hours.
10. Too Cool For School Dinoplatz Twisty Tail Mascara ($27): Pretty much any time a gimmicky mascara comes on the market, I'm down to try it. This one, with its twisty tail, is exactly the kind of thing I don't need, but am excited to try.
11. Lashfood Chamomile Makeup Eraser Pen ($18): I'm not sure where this makeup eraser pen has been all my life, but I'm thrilled that I no longer need a saliva-soaked Q-tip to fix cat eyes gone wrong or smudged lipstick...
12. Erborian CC Red Correct Cream A La Centella Asiatica Automatic Perfector ($44): One of my biggest skin woes is the highly-pigmented red skin on my cheeks. I'm excited to try this product before the rest of my makeup, to see if it makes a difference in evening out my skin tone.
13. The SIGN Tribe Remove and Chill Nail Polish Eraser Cream ($15): After our Retail Coordinator, Raven, raved about this acetone-free polish remover, I had to try it. Since I do most of my manicures at home (here's my step-by-step guide), it was a no-brainer to add to my nail kit arsenal.
If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.