January 5th, 2009
Since I’m kind of a lace and frills kind of girl, even I was surprised by my recent infatuation with studded shoes. They’re the perfect complement to my uniform of knit tights and swingy skirts and I love how all of these stunners boast four inch heels. I first fell for the Steve Maddens, but have since found seven other options that are making my decision all the more difficult.
1. Newport News, Buckle-Trim Shoe-Boot, $39 $29.
2. Steve Madden, Marrvel, $129.95.
3. Stuart Weitzman, Bulletin, $280 $166.70.
4. Gucci, Babouska, $995 $796.
5. BCBGirls, Dana Bootie, $129.95.
6. Oh Deer!, Sweetie, $165 $119.95.
7. Marni, Black Peep Toe Ankle Boots, $759.
8. Bakers, Studs, $249.95.