Cupcakes and Cashmere is looking for a Creative Coordinator to help develop and distribute editorial content across the organization and all social channels, utilizing skills within but not limited to the areas of graphic design, photography, and video.
This role reports to the Editorial Director and will be based in our Los Angeles office. Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Support the editorial team by creating/editing graphics, photographs and video to be used across multiple platforms (blog, social channels, eCommerce site).
- Participate in creative brainstorms and pitch unique/compelling content ideas, which can then be executed with minimal oversight.
- Manage and organize creative asset archive for both internal use and partner requests.
- Manage distribution of syndicated editorial content and monitor brand mentions and comments across social media channels.
- This person must be a visual story-teller–someone who can creatively ideate and execute the visual component to editorial stories. You will find ways to illustrate and bring to visual life the written side of content pieces; making the words on the page and essence of posts come across in stronger, more digestible, and visually appealing ways.
- 2+ years experience in similar role, with strong digital focus; preferably in a fashion/ lifestyle brand.
- Highly proficient in Photoshop, Final Cut Pro X, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Strong skills in photography and videography (composition, sound, lighting).
- Exceptional taste and meticulous attention to detail. Must have a firm grasp on the brand aesthetic and maintain consistency throughout content creation.
- A quick learner who thrives in a startup environment; is comfortable with constant trial and error; has the ability to adapt quickly to changing demands.
- Creativity, flexibility, and positivity are musts
To apply for this position, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.