Trousers used to have a bad reputation known as professional pants that were made of itchy fabric with frumpy cuts (I should know - I wore my fair share of them in 8th grade). This season though, I'm into the slouchy options that are polished but not too proper (as seen here). Plus, they're completely versatile; whether you wear them with ballet flats and a thick knit sweater or a cropped top with stilettos.
1. Miss Selfridge Peach Trouser $55
2. Karen Millen Soft Safari Trouser $99
3. Jigsaw Fine Wool Ankle Zip Trousers $205
4. Toast Cerri Trouser $200
5. Wood Wood High Waisted Pleated Trouser $188
6. Acne Relaxed Fit Trouser $140
7. Miss Selfridge Smart Chino Trouser $60
8. Topshop Men's Waistband Trousers $90
9. Acne Slouchy Silk Trouser $120
P.S. Tomorrow is the last day to enter the contest I'm holding over at Beso (click here). Simply sign up, pick your favorite brands and you can be one of five winners (the grand prize is a $1,000 shopping spree)!