Since summer's now in full swing, I put together my to-do list for the season, filled with ten things I'd love to accomplish before Labor Day.
1. Start a book club.
2. Have a staycation in L.A. (I'm leaning towards Malibu or Laguna Beach).
3. Get our backyard ready for outdoor entertaining.
4. Host a World Cup viewing party for the final game.
5. Embrace meditation (I've been really enjoying this app).
6. Learn to drive stick (a weird thing I've always wanted to do).
7. Find the perfect black one-piece.
8. Figure out a summer tradition (along the lines of this post).
9. Make a binder with all of my dad's recipes.
10. Finish my second book (which comes out spring 2015).
You can also see my summer to-do lists for 2013, 2012, 2011 and 2010 if you need a bit of inspiration to create your own.