Since tomorrow's the first day of summer, I put together a to-do list with some of the fun things I'd love to do this season. I hope it inspires you to put together a list of your own to celebrate this time of year!
1. Host an outdoor movie night.
2. Take the scenic route to San Francisco and stop in a cute beach town along the way.
3. Learn this song on the guitar.
4. Make peach-infused brandy for summer cocktails.
Have a bocce ball tournament & bbq with friends at the beach.
5. Finish our taco tour of L.A. then move onto finding the best ice cream.
6. Go to LACMA on Friday nights to hear jazz.
7. Take sewing classes at Mood Fabrics (mainly so I can make breezy dresses).
8. Attempt to embrace yoga (third time's the charm?).
9. Make friends with someone who has a pool.
P.S. Past summer to-do lists here, here and here.