With Mother's Day just around the corner (Sunday, May 12th), I've rounded up some gift ideas for the maternal figures in your lives. The items are sweet and simple and would make for nice presents on their own or paired with something else.
1. I love the presentation of this sandalwood candle (from my hometown!) in a weck jar.
2. The most delicious cookies from Levain Bakery, which can be sent anywhere in the U.S.
3. I love this Mother's Day card.
4. For the mom who needs a chic bag upgrade.
5. A crisp pajama set, perfect for lazy Sunday afternoons.
6. A custom state cutting board with a heart on your hometown.
7. A brunch-inspired tea assortment that she can have alone or share with friends.
8. Mistral soaps have the prettiest packaging and the best scents.
9. Eco-friendly blackboard garden labels for a elevated outdoor space.
10. Simple heart earrings that can be worn daily.