I've always loved yellow, but as a blond, it's hard to find the exact shade that doesn't make me look washed out or like I have jaundice. But this spring it's popping up everywhere, in notice-me heels, pastel-colored coats and even accessories around the house. Here's a round-up of some of my favorite pieces in sunny shades I'm loving right now.
Silky citrus top. ($49.99)1.
2. Lemongrass bud vase. ($23)
3. Racing stripe clutch. $210)
4. Pastel coat. ($159)
5. Sunny espadrilles. ($36)
6. Beaded slip dress. ($140)
7. Yellow dipped stool. ($89)
8. Bright jeweled necklace. ($73)
9. Playful pedicure color. ($8)
10. Neon leather coasters. ($44)