May 10th, 2012
Summer’s just a few weeks away, so it’s only fitting that I’ve already started to think about some of the things I want to do before Labor Day. Since I’m a sucker for a to-do list (you can see past summer checklists here and here), I’ve compiled the ten things I’d most like to accomplish this upcoming season.
1. Visit a pick-your-own-berries farm. Then make this.
2. Try out a shorter hairstyle (something I haven’t done since um, I was five years old).
3. Take a spontaneous weekend trip someplace I’ve never been (I’ve always wanted to go to Montana).
4. Host a backyard oyster shucking + champagne party.
5. Take tennis lessons.
6. String lights in the backyard for impromptu al fresco dining.
7. Take a pasta making class here.
8. Go to a drive-in movie theatre – I never have!
9. Make a gallery wall of photographs in our living room.
10. Watch fireworks by the water in Sausalito (where I’d go every year as a kid).
I’d love to know – what are you most looking forward to this summer?