May 15th, 2009
I love reading lists about people’s favorite things and what makes them happy. On the flip side though, every once in a while you just need to vent. Read on to see my list of ten little things that really tick me off.
1. Getting your seat kicked at the movie theater.
2. Paper cuts. Mosquito bites. Hang nails.
3. Drivers who don’t use their turn signals.
4. Buying something full price to find it on sale the next week.
5. Realizing that you have something lodged in between your two front teeth hours after you last ate.
6. Having your iPod die on you minutes after beginning a workout.
7. Splinters. Hiccups. Blisters.
8. Dreaming up an outfit only to find it’s wrinkled beyond belief.
9. Choking on water in the middle of a meeting.
10. Sitting down to watch a recorded show only to realize you taped the wrong thing.
Okay, so what if all of these happened to me in one week? They’re now off my chest and I can enjoy my weekend!
Come on…let’s hear what tops your list?
Image via Flickr