March 25th, 2010
It’s difficult to remember my thought processes back from when I was a young girl. My loftiest dreams involved how many times I could swivel a hoola hoop around my hips and little else held much importance. Times have changed, but it’s fun to recollect some of the simple things that I hoped for as a child.
2. A tree house (preferably with electricity).
3. An older brother.
4. To win a huge stuffed animal from the carnival.
5. A cupboard stocked with sugary cereals.
6. A water bed.
7. To wear glasses/retainer/braces
9. To jump rope more than 500 times in a row.
10. To successfully bake something in my Suzy Homemaker Oven.
What did you wish for as a kid?
Image via We Heart It