March 13th, 2013
I constantly come across interesting links online and decided to curate them into a new midweek series. This is obviously nothing revolutionary, but I wanted a new outlet for sharing the articles, items, and people that are inspiring me on a weekly basis. I hope you enjoy!
You can also click on the thumbnails above to be taken directly to the pages.
1. Rainbow cupcakes that are almost too cute to eat. (bakerella.com)
2. The sweetest silk pajama set for spring. (jcrew.com)
3. For the “organizational porn” enthusiast. (whoorl.com)
4. Following his love, all around the world. (businessinsider.com)
5. Excitable Corgi is excited. (huffpo.com)
6. Floral jeans + slouchy sweater + simple sandals = future uniform (shopbop.com)
7. Even though it’s 80° in LA, this makes me crave hot chocolate. (huffpo.com)
8. Rise of the well-dressed man. (nytimes.com)
9. I’ve never gone camping, but I’d definitely consider “glamping.” (pawsup.com)