Summer's beginning to wind down, but I'm still grasping onto the last bits of the season's best eyelet. I'm stocking this breezy fabric in both my closet and my home in an effort to extend out summer's blue skies, long days, and warm nights.
flouncy dress shows a hint of shoulders - perfect with a tan and a coral lip. ($198)1. I love how this
2. A secretary pencil skirt in an ice-blue hue is an exciting new take on an old favorite. ($345)
3. Delicate scalloped eyelet on these sheets adds a nice layer of texture and color. (starting at $68)
4. Edged in eyelet, this t-shirt is a gussied up version of a closet basic. ($48)
5. Pretty coasters that would make any drink look fancy. ($16.90)
6. An everyday, easy dress that I'll wear with a denim jacket come fall. ($39.99)
7. Considering this lamp shade for some upcoming decor changes. ($98)