October 10th, 2008
Every season, when the leaves create a crackling, gold blanket on the ground, I get nostalgic for my childhood. This has always been my favorite time of year and I love the earthy colors that emerge in every aspect of life. These bags channel the flavors of Autumn in deep golds and browns and in shapes that remind me of what school children carried back in the day.
1. Coin Top Cross Body: Melie Bianco, $64
2. Miss Savvy Shopper: Dolce & Gabbana, $2,495
3. Cambridge Mini Satchel: Banana Republic, $190
4. B Sally: Steve Madden, $58
5. Eva Vintage Bag: dELiAs, $36.50
6. Crescent Zip Hobo: Urban Outfitters, $29.99
7. Woodstock Wine Sac: Barneys, $735
8. Ori Slouchy Messenger Bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim, $550
I hope you all have fabulous weekends!