2. Create a circle around the lip of the vase with tape. Then make a grid pattern on the top (I used 3x3) and then secure with a final layer of tape around the circumference.
3. Begin with the largest flowers (in this example, white hydrangeas) and place them in the vase at varying heights (three shorter and three taller).
4. Add in the next largest flower (the pink peonies) and spread them out evenly. Trim them so that they're about the same height as the tallest flower.
5. Finish with the smallest flowers (the tulips and freesia) and keep them long so that they don't get lost.
6. Use extra leaves as filler to cover up any empty spaces and add water.