October 14th, 2008
Every once in a while, a store will come out with a collection that’s simply flawless. That’s how I feel about Anthropologie’s current crop of cozy knits and textured pieces. They all have a wonderful romantic air to them, but manage to come across as slightly worn in at the same time. I could easily buy it all…if I only had the money. For economical purposes, I’ve chosen just a handful of their cold weather clothing that makes my heart melt.
- Floe and Current Coat – $498. I feel like even I could pass for one of those meticulously dressed kind of girls in this powdery blue coat.
- Jovial Beret – $38. This pale pink is so girly, that I couldn’t help but fall in love.
- Convertible Tote – $228. The extra handles and hardware on this gray bag are convenient and chic.
- Double Vision Belt – $34. A nice dosage of vintage appeal when thrown on over a lacy dress.
- Jalisco Boots – $458. These boots are deconstructed in all the right places.
- Cropped Button Trousers -$188. I adore the slightly tapered leg that would look killer when tucked into a pair of boots.
- Flip Top Gloves – $38. These are Pretty Woman and Oliver Twist at the same time.
- First Ice Earrings – $128. I love earrings that add a dash of sparkle to an outfit. These would light up a room.