June 25th, 2009
Warm nights bring lots of summer weddings and the quest for the perfect cocktail dress is always a challenge. I tend to gravitate towards brightly colored pieces that pack a punch and I’ve rounded up just a few citrusy favorites that will be sure to make a splash.
1. Topshop Scallop Skirt Dress, $135.
2. Graham & Spencer Silk Dress, $160.
3. Herve Leger Estelle Bandage Dress, $1,050.
4. Forever 21 Pleated Party Dress, $22.80.
5. dELiAs Adina Dress, $14.99.
6. Topshop Frill Sleeve Empire Dress, $80.
7. DKNY Silk Tank Dress, $275.
8. 3.1 Phillip Lim Silk Chiffon Striped Dress, $475.
9. Forever 21 Woven Tea Party Dress, $22.80.
10. Graham & Spencer Twisted Neck Dress, $165.
11. Temperley London Elfin Tunic Dress, $1,110.
12. Black Halo Jackie O Mini, $345.
I love how simple all of these dresses are since they’re a wonderful canvas for accessorizing. Wouldn’t a studded belt or metallic clutch just make all of these pop?