March 9th, 2010
The gowns at the Academy Awards were bursting in beautiful shades of blush. I’ve always loved the color; it’s such a quiet, feminine shade and there simply needs to be more of it inside my closet (to accompany this). Whether it’s a pale pink polish on my finger tips or a drapey leather jacket in the lightest of nudes, I’m all about this color in every form for spring.
1. Willow: Ruffled Silk Trapeze Top, $440.
2. Topshop: Milton Toe Cap Pumps, $50.
3. Arden B.: Chiffon Slash Pocket Skirt, $24.99.
4. Essie: Blushing Bride Nail Polish, $6.
5. Topshop: Knitted Curved Crop Jumper, $60.
6. Camilla and Marc: Linen and Silk Blend Jacket, $660.
7. dELiAs: Emma Lace Blouse, $34.50.
8. Forever21: Sunglasses, $5.80
9. Coach: Kristin Embossed Exotic Clutch, $348.
10. Prada: Perforated Platform Sandal, $795.