January 28th, 2009
Ever since last Summer’s infatuation with gladiator sandals, feet have remained caged up in strappy shoes, this time with even more complex construction. I’m still enamored with the trend and I’ve chosen six possible purchases that are as much sturdy as they are intricate.
1. Fendi – Nubuck Zip Cage Stiletto, $810.
2. Jeffrey Campbell – Marley Platform, $125.
3. TopShop – Zip-up Peep Toe Shoe, $135.
4. Nine West – Dasolina, $99 $39.99.
5. Cynthia Vincent – Luella, $400.
6. Dolce Vita – Cher, $152 $119.95.
Tell me, dear readers, do you have a favorite?
Also, I finally jumped on the bandwagon and would be honored if you would follow my blog with bloglovin’.