March 17th, 2009
When the weather gets warm enough so you can show a little leg, there’s nothing more alluring than a pair of nude sandals. Besides the fact that they’re incredibly versatile, they have the ability to make even the shortest of legs (yours truly) seem miles long. Here’s a roundup of some of the glossy patents and buttery leathers that just beg for cherry red toenails.
1. Loeffler Randall, Ruffle Wood Platform: $595.
2. Banana Republic, Rocio: $160.
3. Sam Edelman, Ginnie: $88.
4. Jimmy Choo, Phillis: $375.
5. Jessica Simpson, Teluride: $49.
6. Loeffler Randall, Perforated Leather Sandals: $595.
7. Gap, Metallic Ballet Sling-backs: $45.
8. Sigerson Morrison, Taupe Sandals: $150.