Though I work from home, I spend most of my day in a designated office space. It's a conscious decision on my part to separate work from my house, so I stuff my drawers with the items that will keep me productive, organized, and most importantly, prevent me from wandering around the house in search of something work-related. Here, 17 office things that keep me in check, with a few personal additions that are simply around to make me happy.
here).1. Calligraphy pen (p.s. a cheaters guide to calligraphy
2. A pretty "to-do list" that helps a busy day look less daunting.
3. A sweet note from one of my readers that I revisit on particularly bad days to brighten my mood.
4. Simple, occasion-less stationery.
gold clip to easily pin back my hair if it's getting in my way while I'm working.5. Pretty
6. A Glue Stick to seal envelopes (think this Seinfeld episode).
7. The best iPhone lens attachment.
8. A Sharpie for labeling packages.
9. Wite-out for mistakes.
10. A lip balm that's as effective as it is pretty.
12. Most people ditched gel pens around the time of their elementary school graduation. But I love the color selection and how smoothly they write, so they're still my pen of choice.
13. Chic paper clips.
14. Lots of options for paper organization with these miniature clothes pin and standard paper clips.
Gjelina) so I can easily light candles in the office.15. Matchsticks from one of my favorite restaurants (
16. Pretty stamps (see item number 4).
17. Twine for last minute gifts or bud vase bouqets.